High-area domestic water supply equipment selection for high-rise building water supply system ...
Solve the problem of insufficient water supply pressure in old high-rise communities, and solve ...
The application of high-rise secondary water supply equipment in high-rise buildings ...
Innovation is what the constant pressure variable frequency water supply equipment will soon face ...
- High-level residential water supply equipment selection
- Automatic boost frequency conversion equipment to solve the old high-rise
- Residential high-level secondary water supply equipment
- Wuhan constant pressure variable frequency water supply equipment
- Increased demand for water supply
- Application of PLC in water supply system of living quarters
- Working principle and working environment of hotel water supply system
- Towerless water supply installation with PLC in high-rise building
Application of residential high-rise secondary water supply equipment in high-rise buildings
Design Features of High-rise Secondary Water Supply Equipment
(1) The key regulating component of the high-level secondary water supply equipment is the inverter, and the control equipment is a programmable controller and a man-machine interface touch screen. The dual inverters are used for interactive switching design. When the pump is switched, the system water pressure can be guaranteed. fluctuation.
(2) The stainless steel steady-flow tank is selected for the steady-flow tank. The tank is a vertical or horizontal structure and is produced in strict accordance with the national standard GBl50 "Steel Pressure Vessel". The material of steady flow adopts SUS304-2B food-grade stainless steel, which has strong corrosion resistance and meets the national sanitary drinking water equipment standards. The pressure of the steady flow tank is 0.6MPa and has good air tightness. The inlet and outlet of the tank are flanged. The connection mode is convenient to connect with other equipment in the system; a sewage outlet is set under the steady flow tank. A stainless steel level gauge is installed on the side, and the water level in the tank is clear at a glance. The entire tank body adopts mirror polishing technology, which is very beautiful.
(3) Stainless steel floating ball type negative pressure elimination device is used for high-level secondary water supply equipment. An air filter is installed to separate air from water to prevent pollution. The filtration level is F5; ≥5μm particle removal rate is 99%; ≤1μm particle removal rate is 70%.
(4) The design doubles to prevent the occurrence of negative pressure. The first is that the negative pressure suppressor installed on the steady flow tank is automatically turned on when the water supply of the pipe network is less than the user's water consumption, and the flow stabilizer is connected to the atmosphere through the air inlet to avoid The municipal pipe network generates negative pressure; the second is to install a pressure sensor on the pipe connecting the current stabilizer and the municipal pipe network, which is detected by the microcomputer in real time. When the pressure value is too low, the microcomputer sends a command to the inverter to reduce the operating frequency to control the inverter output. Frequency, lower the working speed of the pump, thereby reducing the water supply of the equipment, so that the water supply of the equipment is not greater than the water supply of the municipal pipe network, which also ensures that the ballast will not form a negative pressure water absorption phenomenon on the municipal pipe network.
(5) A backflow preventer (anti-fouling cut-off valve) is installed at the connection between the high-level secondary water supply equipment and the pipe network, which can completely isolate the pollution caused by the co-current water in the water supply system from the municipal pipe network. Machine structure, connected by stainless steel pipe or steel skeleton plastic composite pipe.
(6) The diaphragm air pressure tank is set in the high-level secondary water supply equipment system. The air pressure tank has the functions of buffering and holding pressure. In conjunction with energy-saving water supply software, the system can realize the function of "holding pressure and stopping" at a small flow, which can greatly save operating costs.
(7) Noise considerations. ① Use low-noise motors and stamping water pumps, and change the carrier frequency of the inverter to reduce the noise from the water supply equipment. ② The pump base is equipped with a vibration damper, and the connecting ends of the pump inlet and outlet are made of rubber.
Automatic control function of high-level secondary water supply equipment
There are two working modes for high-level secondary water supply equipment: manual and automatic.
(1) The manual method is the most reliable and simplest method.
(2) The automatic working mode is the normal working mode, and has the following characteristics: ① Each set of the automatic system can control 2 to 5 water pumps to work as standby sets for each other. The operation of the water pumps follows the first-open first-stop, first-stop first-open, The principle of balanced working hours, the working intensity of each pump is equal, to avoid excessive wear or rust caused by the long-term use of a certain pump, thereby effectively extending the service life of each pump. ② Convenient for users, the system uses a touchable human-machine interface. ③ Achieve constant pressure operation of the pump, effectively guarantee the output accuracy of the pressure value within 0.01 MPa, and simulate the pipe network characteristic curve by computer to adjust the pump to work in the high-efficiency zone. The overall effect is better. ④ The system has functions such as running, stopping and fault display.
Working principle of high-level secondary water supply equipment
The water from the tap water pipe network enters the steady-flow compensation tank through the water inlet pipe part. The air in the steady-flow compensation tank is discharged through the negative pressure eliminator until the water in the tank is full, and the equipment is placed in an automatic working state. The control system detects the inlet pressure of the equipment and the pressure of the user's pipe network in real time, converts the pressure signal into a digital signal and stores it in the register, and performs a closed loop with the pressure set value set in advance from the touch human-machine interface and stored in the register. Calculate and convert the results into analog quantities to control the output frequency of the inverter and control the running speed of the pump. When the municipal water supply is greater than the user's water consumption, the speed of the pump is automatically adjusted according to the pressure of the user's network to ensure that the pressure of the user's network is constant; When the municipal water supply is less than the user's water consumption, the pump speed should be reduced in time to control the amount of water supplied to the user to ensure that the water supply equipment does not generate to the municipal pipe network.
Advantages of high-rise secondary water supply equipment
(1) The equipment investment is small, and the floor space is small. There is no need to build a reservoir or water tank, and there is no need to set a large pneumatic tank. This saves investment and makes full use of the primary water supply pressure of the water pipe network. Reduced, equipment investment is reduced. Second, it saves the system's land area, makes full use of the saved land to increase the utilization rate of real estate, and meets the national requirements for saving land resources.
(2) Hygienic and pollution-free, the water supply system is fully sealed from the tap network to the user's faucet, and pollutants will not enter the system; the water body is not in direct contact with the air, and the flow parts are made of food-grade stainless steel, which does not cause water pollution.
(3) The energy saving effect is significant. The equipment is directly connected to the water pipe network in series. The required pressure is superimposed on the primary water supply pipe network pressure of the water plant. During the peak period, the equipment does not even need to run, and the energy saving effect is significant. Compared with the traditional water supply equipment, the energy saving is 30% to 60%.
高层二次给水设备 为成套供应用户，现场只需联接进出水管，施工周期短，安装简单。 (4) Easy installation. The high-level secondary water supply equipment is a complete set of supply users. The site only needs to connect the inlet and outlet pipes, the construction period is short, and the installation is simple.
(5) Low operating cost. Due to the small selection of the booster pump and the use of multi-pump associated water supply, the city's primary water supply pressure water supply can be directly used during the low water peak period. The equipment does not need to start the pump or only starts one pump. The water needs are met, and other pumps will only be activated when the water is at its peak. Therefore, the energy consumption during the operation of the equipment is very low, which reduces the operating costs.
(6) The power supply will not stop the water supply. Because the equipment has a public water supply pipeline directly connected to the user's pipeline network, the pressure pump will stop working during the power failure, but the water supply plant can maintain the water supply at one time.
(7) Simple management and maintenance. The high-level secondary water supply equipment is fully automatic control of variable frequency speed control by a microcomputer. Power failure equipment automatically stops and calls automatically start up. Complete fault detection, diagnostic technology and alarm reminders make the management and maintenance of the equipment exceptionally simple. No pollution, so no troublesome cleaning work is required.
Environmental protection and energy saving analysis of high-level secondary water supply equipment
(1) In terms of water saving, the high-level secondary water supply equipment adopts a fully-closed structure system, which completely prevents the waste of water resources such as overflow, seepage, dripping, and leakage of the reservoir, and also saves water on the water tank when it is periodically cleaned. Waste of resources.
(2) In terms of land occupation, the traditional water supply method needs to set up a reservoir or a high-level water tank. Here, the net height of the reservoir or high-level water tank is calculated as 2.5m, and the reservoir covers an area of about 140 square meters. The pressure water supply scheme can save an area of about 140 square meters, and this part of the saved area is used for garages or warehouses. Calculated at 3,000 yuan / m2., It can save about 420,000 yuan in land occupation costs.
(3) Management costs. The water tank provided in the traditional water supply scheme should be cleaned once every six months, and the water should be stopped for 1 day. There are still concerns about the safety of water supply in management, and the cost of necessary safety protection measures needs to be increased. The cleaning fee and quarantine inspection fee are considered at 50 yuan / ㎡ for the water tank. The cleaning area of the groundwater tank is about 400㎡, and the annual management and maintenance cost is about 50 yuan / ㎡ × 400㎡ × 2 times = 40,000 yuan. Annually, 15 years Considering that, it requires about 600,000 yuan in management and maintenance costs, and the use of a non-negative pressure water supply solution can save this management cost. In addition, the non-negative pressure water supply equipment uses full automatic operation, which does not need to have special care management. The traditional water supply method is low in automation and requires special personnel to be on duty. For two people, each person's salary is 10,000 yuan. The pressure water supply scheme can save about 20,000 yuan per year in labor welfare costs and about 10,000 yuan in annual maintenance costs for equipment. Considering 15 years, the labor welfare costs and equipment maintenance costs are about 450,000 yuan.
高层二次给水设备 可充分利用自来水管网压力，采用变频调速，水泵电机在微机的控制下，根据自来水的压力调节电机的转速，只对自来水的进水压力和所需压力进行补压，当自来水的压力满足要求时设备就停止工作，节能效果非常明显，分析如下：以该工程为例，自来水管网平时供水压力为0.25MPa，高峰期供水压力为0.15MPa，设计用水量为80m3/h，最大秒流量为40L/s，最高层需供水压力100m，选用高层二次给水设备采用分区供水方式，低区流量5L/s，供水压力50m；高区流量20L/s，供水压力100m；考虑自来水供水压力的不稳定性和克服阻力所损耗的压力，高峰期利用自来水管网压力0.12MPa，则低区供水压力为38m，高区为88m，低峰期自来水管网压力为0.25MPa，同上可利用的压力为0.22MPa.根据用水规律，用水高峰约2H，中峰约5h，低峰约7h，小流保压 (4) Energy-saving analysis. The high-level secondary water supply equipment can make full use of the pressure of the tap water network and adopt variable frequency speed regulation. The pump motor is controlled by a microcomputer to adjust the speed of the motor according to the pressure of the tap water. The pressure is needed to supplement the pressure. When the pressure of the tap water meets the requirements, the equipment will stop working, and the energy saving effect is very obvious. The analysis is as follows: Taking this project as an example, the normal water supply pressure of the water pipe network is 0.25 MPa, and the peak pressure is 0.15 MPa. The designed water consumption is 80m3 / h, the maximum second-rate flow is 40L / s, and the highest level requires a water supply pressure of 100m. The high-level secondary water supply equipment is selected to use a district water supply method. The low-area flow is 5L / s and the water supply pressure is 50m. The high-area flow is 20L / s, water supply pressure 100m; considering the instability of the tap water supply pressure and the pressure to overcome the resistance loss, using the tap water network pressure 0.12MPa during the peak period, the water supply pressure in the low area is 38m, the high area is 88m, and the water pipe in the low peak period The net pressure is 0.25 MPa, and the available pressure is 0.22 MPa. According to the law of water use, the peak water use is about 2H, the middle peak is about 5h, and the low peak is about 7h. About 10H, the pump power consumption per day can be calculated by the following formula EP, the lower zone, for example:
EP = pTQmHA / 102ηp where: p: density of water, 1.03kg / L
T: and pump running time, h;
Qm: unit time flow, L / s;
H: head, m;
A: Frequency conversion energy saving coefficient;
ηp: The total operating efficiency of the pump, motor and transmission is determined based on the pump sample.
The peak period EPl = 19.19kW.h, the middle peak period EP2 = 20.7kW.h, the low peak period EP3 = 13.85kW.h, the small flow holding time is 10h, and the power consumption is basically zero, so the low zone EP = 53.74kW .h.
As above, if the high area EP = 133.28kW.h, the annual power consumption of the pump is 187.02kW.h / day * 365 days * 0.8 yuan / kW.h = 54,600 yuan / year.
The traditional water supply scheme is based on the selection of two 37kW water pumps. The pumps run at power frequency. The water pumps run at 10h per day. The daily power consumption is W = 370kW.h / day. Yuan / Wh = 108,000 yuan.
In summary, compared with the traditional water supply, the use of high-level secondary water supply equipment can save annual operating power consumption of 53,400 yuan. In 15 years of operation, it can save about 800,000 yuan in operating costs.